The Lose Criteria for the Bad Beat Jackpot is as follows
- No committed pot amount is needed to make the Jackpot hand
- The hand must go to showdown
- Both the winner and the loser must use two hole cards to make the best 5 card hand combination.
- Pocket pairs are required for winners/losers for four of a kind hands.
- In the case of RIMT (Running it Multiple Times) only the first run will count towards the jackpot.
- In the case of a Jackpot being won at the table, only players who were dealt hole cards will receive a share of the prize. (If a player is sitting out they will not be eligible for a share)
- In Rush & Cash, the jackpot will not occur in tables with 5 or fewer dealt players.
To qualify for the Bad Beat Jackpot, the minimum required losing hands are shown below for each game type.
|Game Type||Lose Hand Criteria|
|Hold’em||Aces Full of Tens|
|Short Deck||Four Sixes|
|Rush & Cash Hold’em||Aces Full of Tens|
|Rush & Cash PLO||Four Eights|