The Lose Criteria for the Bad Beat Jackpot is as follows
- No committed pot amount needed to make the Jackpot hand
- Hand must go to showdown
- Both the winner and the loser must use two hole cards to make the best 5 card hand combination.
- Pocket pairs are required for winners/losers four of a kind.
- In the case of RIMT (Running it Multiple Times) only the first run will count towards the jackpot.
- In the case of a Jackpot being won at the table, only players who were dealt hole cards will receive a share of the prize. (If a player is sitting out they will not be eligible for a share)
- In Rush & Cash, jackpot will not occur in tables with 5 or less dealt players.
To qualify for the Bad Beat Jackpot, the minimum required losing hands are shown below for each game type.
Bad Beat Jackpot is not available to players from Netherlands (or players who have the NL flag).
Bad Beat Jackpot fund amounts will not be taken out from pots won by players from Netherlands (or players who have the NL flag.)
Bad Beat Jackpot feature will not occur even if the conditions are satisfied if the player (Bad Beat Winner) is from Netherlands (or the player has the NL flag). (In this case, Bad Beat Jackpot fund amounts will not be taken out from winning pots, regardless of the pot winner's site or residence country)
Players from Netherlands (or players that have the NL flag) will not be awarded any jackpot rewards, regardless of their position in that hand (Bad Beat Winner, Bad Beat Opponent, or Rest of Players.)