Stage 1 - Rush & Cash Phase (6-max table)
- The tournament begins with 100 players in the pool.
- Each time a player folds they are moved to a new table (similar to how Rush & Cash games work).
- If you knock a player out of the game you will receive the bounty prize displayed on their head as per standard bounty rules.
- Rush & Cash mode will end after 15 minutes. At the end of this period, the top 50 players will move on to the next phase.
- Bounties from eliminated players (those who have not being knocked out but are not in the top 50 will be added to the prize pool)
- In the event of a tie at the end of Stage 1, tie’s will be determined by the following rules:
1. The player with the most bounties will rank higher.
2. In the event that bounties are equal; the player who has played the most hands ranks higher.
Stage 2 - Shootout zone (5-max table)
- 50 players will begin this phase.
- There will be 10 tables each with 5 players.
- As in a regular shootout tournament, the last player standing will move on to Phase 3 and the Final Table.
- This phase will see 15 minutes of action.
- If there is no winner at the table when the 15 minutes elapse, the game goes into All-in mode.
- During All-in mode, all players will be automatically put all-in until one player is remaining on each table.
- Each of the 10 tables will have one player remaining and each winner will move on to the Final Table.
Stage 3 - Final Table (10-max table)
- Final Table will play out until we have a winner.
- Each player on the Final Table will be ITM (in the money)
- Final table features including seat selection and chess clock will apply.
Tip: Speedy play is rewarded as players who reach the Final table first are given seat selection advantages.