The new Daniel Negreanu dance ceremony will appear when players win the pot in specific situations. The DNegs Splash Dance will show up at both non-showdown and showdown situations under the following conditions:
- In a showdown situation, the ceremony will pop-up immediately with no button to activate.
- In non-showdown situation, there will be an option to activate the ceremony when players choose to show or muck their holecards
- Ceremony button will be shown after the hand only for the winner of the game
- The biggest pot winner will get the ceremony button
- Ceremony will not be shown if the pot is split
|Game Type||Spin & Gold||AoF Hold'em||AoF Omaha||Rush & Cash Hold'em||Rush & Cash Omaha||All VIP Tables||Hold'em||Omaha||Short Deck||Tournaments|
|Activation Condition (Main Pot)||Not Available||50 BB ↑||35 BB↑||250 BB↑||350 BB↑||200 BB↑||250 BB↑||350 BB↑||350 Ante↑||500% of Average Chips↑|