To spice things up even more, you’re in with a chance to snag some of the All-In or Fold Jackpot every time you go All-In. To win your share, the conditions are as follows:
- To hit the jackpot in Hold’em, you must make at least a Straight Flush by using both of your hole cards
- To hit the jackpot in Omaha, you must make a Royal Flush with two of your hole cards
- For Hold'em, only hands which go to showdown are eligible to be considered for the All-In or Fold Jackpot.
- For Omaha, players who hit the Royal Flush on the flop without going to showdown will still be eligible for the Jackpot.
- In all games, only your best 5 card combo will be eligible for the jackpot. For example in Texas Hold'em, if you have a straight flush using both your hole cards but you can form a royal flush with 1 hole card and 4 community cards, you will not qualify for the jackpot because only 1 hole card is used for your best 5 card combo.