A third-party tool is prohibited if it
- Datamines: (i) hands or private results (observing games without playing to build up a database of hand histories for future reference) and (ii) the mass sharing of hands, personal results, or playing statistics for analysis of opponents.
- is a Heads-Up Display (HUD), i.e., a program that displays users’ past tendencies and betting patterns.
- assists in automatic seating or game-selection efficiency.
- is deemed by The Security Team to provide an unfair advantage over other users.
A third-party tool is permitted if it
- assists only in the tiling/aligning of tables.
- assists in creating macros and hotkey for gameplay efficiency that does not reduce the requirement of a user having to make a decision. The user must decide what action to take and the exact relative size of any bet or raise, with the macro or hotkey merely executing it. For example, a hotkey that bets half the pot is permitted. A hotkey that bets a randomized amount between half and three-quarters of the pot is prohibited.
- is deemed inoperable in conjunction with the client, despite exhibiting characteristics of prohibited third-party tools.
Natural8 reserves the right to take any action it sees fit, including immediately blocking access to the services to the offending user, permanently banning such user’s account, and confiscating all funds held in such account.