What is Blind Group Waiting and how does it work?
- Players now have the option to “Group Wait” on multiple tables that meet their minimum number of player requirement. For example, If a player selects “min 5 players”, the player will be seated at a table where there are 4 players or more.
- If there are no tables that match the player's choice, the player will be put on a queue until there is a table that matches the player's choice
- Alternatively, the system will seat players at a new table if there are enough players waiting in the waiting list.
- System will always seat players waiting in the group waiting list first before players waiting in the table waiting list.
- This function is available in all cash games except for Rush & Cash and VIP games.